Cuisine Swiss promotes world a healthy lifestyle through healthy cooking. Thanks to the unique soil, you can now cook without fat, oil or water. This will keep all the vitamins, minerals and flavors receive optimal.
For cooking without fats do the following:
- Warm up the empty cooking pot about 1 to 2 minutes at medium speed on
- Place the meat in the middle of the pot and put the lid on the pot for 3 minutes
- The meat is slowly dissolve itself from the ground
- After the roast, you should put the heat down to save energy
Practical: As the meat by itself solves the ground, you have less work when cleaning the pot.
You can cook your meat in several ways:
- Steak or fillet: After roasting the meat, take the lid off the pan. Turn the heat down and let the meat simmer for about 6 minutes.
- Roast: roast both sides of the meat about 25 minutes.
After roasting the meat, take the lid off the pan. Turn the heat down and let the meat simmer for about 25 minutes.
Pork: To get the many vitamins, it is recommended to cook pork to a temperature not exceeding 115 ° C – 120 ° C. Turn to lowest setting and proceed as above.