1) Worldwide Cooking
In the world there are numerous traditional methods for the preparation of our dishes. Diamond Cookware allows you to enjoy all these delicious food and healthy eating habits. Thanks to the specially-developed Diamond Cookware, you can now cook without water and fry without fat. In this way, the cooking process and reduces the food reserves all its natural nutrients.
2a. The material used
Cookware uses for his cooking pots, only the best materials. They are therefore not only in the possession of beautiful pots, but also a set which is easy to care.
The material used is stainless steel 18/10, with 18% chromium and 10% nickel.
On this 18/10 stainless steel, or a high-layering extending the life of the pots is appropriate.
The handles are heat throughout the cooking process does not, which guarantees maximum safety.
The ergonomic design provides the best fit.
Some pots are equipped with a practical thermal button. This thermal button is the exact temperature inside the cooking pot. So you do not lift the lid to check the temperature. This way you can save a lot of energy – good for the environment!
If you find that the thermal button reaches the red zone, you must put the heat down to prevent scorching.
We recommend that you use with thermal lid button to never wash off in the oven or in the dishwasher.
The specially designed floor of Diamond Cookware remains flat during the entire cooking process. This allows the soil also forward the least thermal energy, so that their food is heated quickly and evenly. With this revolutionary floor saves time and energy!
2c. The healthy cooking methods of Diamond Cookware.
Use for the preparation of your meals, always have the right pan. If you use too large a pot, air bubbles may occur in food, affecting the quality.
2d. Multifunctional: healthy for you and good for the environment
The products of Diamond Cookware may well be used in combination with each other.
Thus, with only a hot plate while roasted meat and vegetables are steamed:
- Place the meat in the frying pan
- Put the pot on the pan with the potatoes in it and use the steam with the vegetables
- Place the lid on the pot
If you place at the table then the pot on the lid, keep the food warm longer and the ground.
2e. Accessories and use
a) The use of the ring deployment
The ring insert is used to stabilize the steaming in the pot
- Place the ring insert in the pot and then use the steam in the ring
b) Use of the Frittiereinsatzes
You must use the 20 cm pot.
Use liquid cooking oil, it contains many unsaturated fatty acids that affect cholesterol levels positively.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan
- Remove excess ice from the frozen products, so that the oil is not out toward
- We recommend that you always use Frittierhandschuhe when you fry
- Enter the frozen products in the Frittiereinsatz
- Fill in the application not later than the pot, so you avoid crumbs in the fatty
- It is not necessary to cover up the pot
3) Care and cleaning of cookware
Before the first use of the cookware, we recommend cleaning the pots with water and detergent without citric acid. Never use detergents with citric acid for products made of stainless steel.
- Leave the pots in the dishwasher does not dry.
- You can rub with vegetable oil cooking pots. This creates a protective layer.
- Sticky food scraps at the bottom of the pot, you can easily remove it by leaving a little water to the boil briefly. Rub the pot afterwards with a clean cloth or sponge.
- Burnt food residues can be boiled and then scraped with a wooden spoon from the ground briefly with a little water.
- Burnt food particles, grease and other stains can be removed so easily!
- From cleaning with metal objects, we strongly advise against. This allows the pots to be damaged.
- Should it come to overheating of the pot to a blue to golden brown discoloration of the material can be removed with the help of a good cleaning. We recommend to use the “stainless steel cleanser” by Diamond Cookware.
- Never place empty or nearly empty pots on the hot stove.
- Pots with thermal button should not be washed in the dishwasher. Turn it can not be fixed, otherwise it will implode. The Thermo buttons only have a long life if they are treated with care.
4) Lifetime warranty
Diamond Cookware granted to its quality products with a lifetime warranty (*) from the date of purchase from an authorized dealer.
If you follow these instructions, you will bring this pot a lifetime.
Exceptions to the lifetime warranty:
- Even caused damage such as overheating, dropping, improper use or intentional damage
- If the pots are cleaned with a detergent harmful
- Light scratches and small imperfections, which have no influence on the quality of the pot
If you wish to use the lifetime warranty, you will need the warranty booklet given to clear the date of purchase, vendors and signature!
(*) In Europe is a maximum warranty period of 30 years.
The United States, Canada, Australia, South America and most other countries are excluded from this restriction.